This system is particularly suitable for cutting to length with tight tolerance. The T 2006 OPT has a pusher-feed system. The scanning of the board is done during the back stroke guaranteeing full optimization. Two pressure clamps at the cutting area, allow the work piece to be consistently against the fence for a perfect and squared cut.
A vertical gripper on the pusher carriage is designed to hold the work piece while traversing as well as allowing the feeding of multiple pieces (packs) when cutting to length, without defecting. These features, along with the drive system and the sturdiness of the machine, allow the T 2006 OPT to hold a cutting length tolerance of +/- 6/1000 of one inch.
* Up stroking cut off saw for full optimization and defecting
* Camera to detect chalk marks
* Infeed marking table
* Feed system with tail clamp
* 18" saw blade (20" optional)
* Max width of cut: 12"
* Max thickness: 4"
* Max infeed length: 13' - 20'
* Saw motor: 7.5 HP (10 HP optional)
* Blade diam: 18" (20" optional)
* Dust chute diam: 8"
* Max feed speed: 800' per minute
* Cutting length tolerance: +/- 6/1000